Come in to Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson today and enter the H-D Wrench, Roast & Ride Sweepstakes – you could win a 2015 Harley Softail Breakout, a Craftsman Harley Drawer Tool Chest & 309 Piece Tool Set, a customized Miller High Life Neon Sign, a Weber Grill and a $500 Best Western Travel Card…no purchase necessary…just come on in and enter.
If you live in the Central Florida area, be sure to tune in to WUCF-TV this Thursday, August 7th at 8:30 p.m. Camp Boggy Creek will be featured on the Emmy Award winning magazine show, “One” produced by WUCF-TV, Central Florida’s public television station.The episode featuring Camp Boggy Creek includes interviews with our campers, a volunteer and our President and CEO, June Clark. The stories they share are not to be missed! For those of you who live outside the Central Florida area, you will still be able to watch the show by visiting WUCFTV.org. Once the show airs, they will add it to their website for viewing. A big thank you to WUCF-TV for helping us share the magic of Camp Boggy Creek!
Call Us at 386-671-7100.
2014 Harley-Davidson® FLHX – Street Glide® Stage Four Build #D4352
Stage IV FLHX: Hi-Comp Pistons / CNC-Ported Heads
58mm Throttle Body / Hi-Flow Injectors
SE-259E Cams / Pro Super Tuner
Vance &Hines Hi-Output Stainless 2-into-1/
Screamin’ Eagle Heavy Breather/
6.5” Infotainment Display and more in black!
It’s Back With A Vengeance…
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Harley-Davidson is bringing back its shark-nosed Road Glide motorcycle with a new, edgy look. But that’s not all — the motorcycle maker will also have a Road Glide Special edition for 2015. Both models are part of Harley’s customer-led product development effort known as Project RUSHMORE.
According to the Harley-Davidson website, key features of the new bike include the following:
- New fairing design: Features a triple splitstream vent that Harley-Davidson says significantly reduces head buffeting while still providing comfortable airflow around the rider.
- New handlebar: The hand grips are now 5 1/2″ closer to the rider.
- New dual Daymaker Reflector LED headlamps: 85% more spread and 6% more punch on low beam, 35% more spread and 45% more punch on high beam
- 6.5-inch, full color touch screen display: Harley-Davidson says it puts all your information in front of you bigger than ever.
- Reflect linked brakes with ABS: Optional on Road Glide, standard on Road Glide Special. According to Harley-Davidson, select premium features elevate the performance and style of the Road Glide Special from the base model. The enhancements include the premium Boom! Box 6.5GT infotainment system with touch screen and GPS navigation, Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS and hand-adjustable low-profile rear suspension. An exclusive painted inner fairing and hand-applied pinstriping move the styling up a notch.
- The Road Glide models start arriving at authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships starting August 26th.